This is a giveaway for all of my awesome followers and friends. I haven’t hit a particular milestone or anything, I was just watching Free! today and thought “huh maybe I should do a Free! based giveaway.” After a few hours driving around and ten minutes on eBay here we are. Lets first lay down some rules:
- Must be following me; Kkaroushi
- Like it, reblog it, etc! The more times you do so the higher chance you’ll be chosen. Try not to spam your followers however ;3;!
- When you reblog the first time write about your favorite character!(This is optional but hey it could be fun give it a try)
- No Giveaway blogs, I’ll know and then you’ll never get anything from me ever.
- Do not remove my original text or edit or shorten it in any way.(if you’re reblogging from mobile and turns it into a link its okay bc tumblr app is trash)
- I will ship worldwide so everyone can join in on the super fun party.
- The giveaway will end 12:00am EST August 30, 2014.
Now on to the fun part, the prizes! There are going to be a lot of winners because its way more fun that way (seriously don’t object to free things people). I am on a budget as a poor college student but I tried to get some prizes I thought people would enjoy.
- To start off there will be at least 15 winners. I may have extras of some of the minifigures, so there might be more, who knows.
- The first 10 people will get to choose either a keychain mini figure or a floaty minifigure. Along with those they will also get a print of their choice from the posters shown. I have the official fanbook so you’re going to get a glossy fullsize copy of one of the original posters.
- The remaining 5 people will get a print of their choice from the posters shown.
See? It’s a win win for everyone. I get to give you things and that makes me happy. Both the keychains and the floaty minifigures are so cute, and yes the ones on the inner-tubes actually float and it’s the most adorable thing.
I’m extending the giveaway until this season of Free! ends. I’m only a little way from reaching 1,500 followers and if I hit that goal is love to throw a iwatobi or samezuka jacket in so I’m giving you guys a bit longer. (^_−)−☆
Were very close to breaking 1500! Less than a hundred to go. If by some miracle i hit 2,000+ by the seasons end I’ll giveaway two jackets!
Reigisa selfies (as a request for anon) on a date at an aquarium~ (According to my inbox you guys seem to like Nagisa with his hair tied up hehe)
White Hair | His Sacrifice | Kaneki Ken | Tokyo Ghoul
Police officer Yamazaki Sousuke
Haruka's "I don't know what to do anymore" face to "I've found what I've been looking for" face.
Tokyo Ghoul — click and drag game.
I’ve gone to the nationals for 3 years and I’m absolutely, positively better at this than you! But it was only recently that I started to think that volleyball was “enjoyable”. And that’s because my “straight spike” became useable in actual matches. The cross spike that was originally my specialty kept getting stopped cold. It was so damn frustrating, so I kept practicing my straight spike, and then, in the next competition, those same opponents who’d blocked me before couldn’t even tough the straight I drove past them. With that one hit, it felt like “my time had come”!! It’s a matter of whether “that moment” exists for you or not. What will happen in the future and whether or not you can win the next match… for once, none of that matters. Crushing the guys in front of you, and the amazing feeling of having shown 120% of your strength are everything…. If you expierience that moment, it’ll really get you hooked on volleyball.
“The only thing worst than wanting something badly is knowing you can never have it.”
» episode 12 of free eternal summer
rin: here we are, in australia
rin: *gets bitten by a poisonous spider*
haru: *gets mauled by a kangaroo*
Kageyama doesn’t eat until Hinata does…
omg these are HILARIOUS. At a swimming stadium in Yokohama during a swimming match, these words were broadcasted on the screen LOL (x)
1) “I only swim Free”
2) “Show us the sight we’ve never seen before”
3) “I swim for myself and my friends”
4) PERFECT BODY- Rei and Rin
5) “Ii deshou!” - Rei
6) “It’s because it’s so important to me that I can’t just pretend to understand now!” - Sousuke Yamazaki
7) “As expected, Haru is definitely the best in the water!” - Makoto Tachibana
I JUST FUCKING REALIZED HARUKA IS BAITING MAKOTO’S FISHING ROD CAUSE THE DORK IS TOO FRICKEN SQUEAMISH TO DO IT HIMSELF LOOK HE CANT EVEN LOOK AT IT HES GOT HIS EYES SQUEEZED SHUT MAKOTO YOU’RE A FUCKING KILLER WHALE GOD DAMN IT
The DMMd anime ends this Sunday
Free! ES ends next Wednesday
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-Kun ends this Sunday
Tokyo Ghoul ends this Thursday
Zankyou no Terror ends next Thursday
Haikyuu!! ends this Sunday
Barakamon ends next Saturday
summer is over and we must say good-bye